All costs are described below.
The event fee:
- Early price: $150 through September 30, 2019
- Later: $175, October 1 through registration close
(same price as for the last three years)
The event fee gets you five gourmet meals and use of the grounds. Most meals are made from scratch with primarily organic, seasonal, and where possible local ingredients. The event is open to people 21 and over.
- Single room ($136 per person, per night; $272 for two nights)
- Double room, 2 beds ($84 per person, per night; $168 for two nights)
- Double room, share 1 bed ($78 per person, per night; $156 for two nights)
- Group room, 3 or 4 beds ($62 per person, per night; $124 for two nights)
- Limited shared temple space, sleeping in yurt ($35 per person, per night; $70 for two nights)
Lodging is subject to 8.6% sales tax.
To start the registration process, go to our sign-up form.